Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ginger blossom meets eastern blooms

I know awol again. I simply don't know how people manage to find time to update there blogs on a regular basis. Anyway I thought I'd quickly share with you my latest stationery gift box (do you remember the summer picnic one?). I needed to make another one so I could find out what measurements I had used as I am going to be teaching the M & M's how to make these towards the end of this month. Hopefully I've recorded them accurately and this will go smoothly. I tweeked it a bit this time so it fits a bit more snuggly. There are some pics of the cards I have made to put in this box. The are pretty simple and self explanatory so I won't bore you with details. Well I think I may be able to sneak in a half hour of blog surfing so am off to check out the many talented stampin' up demos out there who are much more dedicated than I. Hope you all have a nice night.


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

AMY FLEMING said...

You have done a fantastic job with this project it looks awesome!!!

Michelle said...

WOW Kim - these are GORGEOUS!! I really can't wait to make these at the end of the month! You sure are organised early. Unlike... um... me!
Have a great day!
Michelle

Catherine said...

I just love what you have done here. I think you have done an amazing job.
I love the colour cobinations and stamps you have used.
Very inspiring

Tracy said...

Beautiful

Judy said...

They are all gorgeous and enhanced with the lovely Ginger Blossom paper. Will you be putting a template for this up on your blog? Would love to make one.

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I am a brand new Demonstrator in Vermont and have found your blog an inspiration! thank you!