Friday, January 30, 2009

Pretty Princess

Okay so I haven't done much crafting lately, instead I have been enjoying a week off work (yipee couldn't have come soon enough) but I thought I'd quickly share this card I made for my daughters friends fourth birthday tomorrow. Don't know that I am totally happy with this one but at the end of the day it is only for a four year old and not many of them are into the cards, they'd rather have the gift - right? I paper tolled out some images of the pretty princess and the cake, plus added some dazzling diamonds just to sparkle it up a bit.
Have been having a pretty big clean up around the place both inside and out. Not much of a holiday really but at least I wasn't at work. Things have to get done properly sometimes not just the quick flick over to make it look good. Lol. Unfortunatley the lawn mower decided to pack it in half way through the front lawn this morning so I better go find some-one to look at it. Hope your enjoying all this beautiful weather we're having. Bye for now.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I think the card is just beautiful! I'm sure your little 4 year old will love it! I know what you mean about cleaning up, PROPERLY! Boy, how do we get so much junk?? Enjoy your weekend - hope you're still off.

Sharlene said...

LOVE the glitter!!! Awesome card!! I wish I had little girls to do pretty cards for. Sharlene