Saturday, April 26, 2008

Welcome To My Blog


My very first post, and boy has it been a mission. I've decided to give blogging ago after my very talented and persuasive upline convinced me some people might actually be interested in the stuff i make. I love creating cards and being inspired by other blogs so i hope this one somehow manages to inspire you to create. Okay so here is my first card for my blog. In the way of firsts I am also having my very first workshop as a SU Demo this afternoon and this is the card i have created for them. This uses a technique called chalkboard found on the very invaluable Splitcoaststampers website.

receipe: stampsets: stipple rose,baroque motifs. Ink: whisper white craft,purely pomegrante. Card: Purely pomegrante, wild wasabi, basic black, whisper white. Accessories: white 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Punches-word window, large oval, designer label.