Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Baby Girl Swaps

Some pretty fine weather we've got going on at the moment. Real glad I made it home from work before it bucketed down etc. I have my first M&M's (michelle's mob) downline meeting tomorrow and we are swapping baby girl card fronts. This is what I have come up with. I don't think i've done too bad for a last minute 2am in the morning job( well technically I started at 11.30pm). I really need to get more organised and not leave things to the last minute. Oh well. Don't have too many baby stamps at this stage, had a differnt card planned in March but the swap didn't go as planned so I couldn't very well do that as most of what i had used had retired.


Can't wait to see what the other ladies have come up with.




Receipe: Stamp sets: wild about you,circle of friendship,polka dot,in the spotlight,baroque motifs,wanted.Card: whisper white, pixie pink. Ink: pixie pink, pretty in pink. Accessories: scallop punch,13/8" circle punch,11/4"circle, 3/4" circle, 1/4" circle, 1/2" circle, large oval, word window, crop-a-dile, dimensionals, sponge,basic black marker.








This is a pic of the baby girl card I originally planned in march. Don't you just love heat and stick and dazzling diamonds. Awesome.













Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Kim - they are both FANTASTIC!! Well done - shame, you were sooo organised, sorry that you had to re-do your card. Guess that means you have some spare baby girl cards to give away now!