Monday, September 1, 2008

Black Magic

Man was today beautiful or what. Bit of a shame I had to work, but here's hoping its a sign of good things to come. No more rain! Anyway here's my play for the night. I am showing the M & M's (Michelle's Mob, my very talented upline and her downlines) the technique black magic this Wednesday so I thought I better have a bit of a play with it tonight. Excuse the poor quality photo cause yes once again its photographed at night. I always get really nervous prepping for other demos. I spend half the night wondering if what I've come up with is good enough. In other words I'm a hopeless basket case. He He :D. Although I just don't limit myself to demos either, you should see me when it comes time for my monthly stamp club. I guess you just never want anybody to leave feeling disappointed with what they've made. Tonight I wanted to use the black magic technique without using the giant fab flower once again so thought I'd try it with one of the other flowers in this set. I found inspiration for this from Alisa Tilsners blog. What do you think? Leave me your comments, help me decide A: is this card good enough or B: I should pull an all nighter tomorrow night (like they're a rare thing!) and try to come up with something else. I know one things for sure I really need to learn to tie ribbon. My knots never look right. There has got to be a trick to it, I just haven't found it yet.

Receipe: Card: Basic black, real red, whisper white. Stamps: Fabulous flowers, spring solitude( level 2 hostess set). Accessories: craft white ink, watercolour pencils, white gel pen, versamark, gold ep, brads, and 1/4" basic black grosgrain ribbon.

Enjoy your day tomorrow!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ahhhh Duh!!! KIM! Good enough???! This card was amazing. I really loved it. Thanks so much for the effort you put into it - you outdid yourself!
Have a great night.
Michelle