Thursday, September 18, 2008

Solemn Stillness

Arrgghhhh night time photos really aren't the best, but what can you do when that seems to be the only time you have available to take pics and post? Here is the Xmas card we will be making at my stamp club on Friday. Check out that purely pomegranate satin ribbon isn't it just da bomb. Mmmmm....... may have been listening to my son to much me thinks. Anyway this is just the most gorgeous ribbon. Anyone recognise the DSP? Yep Holiday harmony also in the spring mini catalogue. Don't forget this finishes 30 November so don't miss your chance to purchase some really primo products. I know I still have a few on my wish list to get.


Receipe: Stamps: Solemn stillness, Many merry messages, Card: Always artichoke, purely pomegranate, very vanilla. Ink: Handsome hunter. Accessories: Versamark, gold embossing powder, holiday harmony dsp, purely pomegrante satin ribbon, Photo corners and word window punches, non SU square brads.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shirlz said...

ohh I love this card, can't wait to make this on friday night.

Anonymous said...

This card is so pretty and I am so in the mood for Christmas, lol...