Monday, September 8, 2008

Garden Whimsey

You know I swear the weeks just roll round faster and faster each time. Almost another full week gone since I last posted. Anyway I had a terrific weekend can't remember A more peaceful time in such a long while. My DH and son left 8am Saturday morning for a cubs camping weekend not returning until after 4pm on Sunday and my Lovely daughter had a sleep over at nana's house Saturday night. I pottered around, had my hair cut, took a very long bath and then my wonderful friend shirlz came over and we stamped until the wee small hours (thanks for keeping me company mate, had a fab time), and I got a glorious Sleep in. I love my kids dearly, but man what bliss. Here is one of the cards I came up with. I have five female birthdays this month so they're gonna be very girly for a while. I love the colours - close to cocoa, pretty in pink, purely pomegranate, and whisper white. Reminds me in a weird way of Rocky road another very bad habit I have (thanks to Michelle's very devine receipe). Anyone recognise the layout? You guessed it our very fabulous Stampin' Up Idea Book & Catalogue (pg75). Look at the inspiration you can get from just owning one of these beauties. Gosh I can ramble. Off to make tea now. Enjoy your night!
Posted by Picasa