Thursday, May 1, 2008

Faux Linen

Hi everyone. I was going to post all the really awesome baby girl swaps i got at the M&M's meeting yesterday for you to look at (they're so cool, what very talented ladies) but i noticed that Michelle had already done so on her blog so I'm going to cheat (thanks Michelle) and just give you her blog address http://www.o2bstampin.blogspot.com/. So if you'd like a look just go visit.

Here's yet another card i've made using the Wanted stamp set. I so love this set. Thought I'd have a go at the faux linen look. Don't know that it turned out exactly how it was supposed to but I think it looks o.k. Okay I'm off to enjoy the last two days of the school holidays with the kids. Time has certainly flown this lot of holidays. Enjoy your day.

Receipe: Stamp: wanted. Card: Close to cocoa, Chocolate Chip, pumpkin pie, very vanilla, and glossy white. Ink: Close to cocoa, pumpkin pie, chocolate chip, white craft. Accessories: Scallop punch, 11/4" circle, 1/2" circle, Sponges, brads dimensionals.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Gee thanks Kim!! Knew I should have waited for another day, and I could have just directed people to your blog to see the swaps! LOL. Cool card - Am so glad I've just ordered this set, 'cos I love what you are doing with it. Hope you enjoyed your day.
Michelle
p.s Well done with the watermarking!! UR So Clever.

jojom said...

wow you have been busy with your cards wat to go i knew you could do it mate

Michelle said...

I've just mounted this set, and I hope you don't mind if I use it tonight and case this card for $2 cards?? PLEASE! Loving it.
Michelle