Saturday, August 23, 2008

Lost mojo

Anyone seen my mojo. I know its been ages since I last posted. I just haven't felt the urge to be creative. Weird, I know. Any way........... its my mother-in-laws 65th birthday celebration today and of course I had to rustle up a card or dear DH would shoot me if I went and bought one. So seeing as I have lost my mojo somewhere (hoping I'll find it soon) I busily searched Splitcoast last night for inspiration. While not an exact case I did find inspiration for this card from some very talented lady .( I forgot to grab their name so if its you let me know so I can acknowledge you). We decided to give mum a gift voucher as it gets harder each year to think of something she doesn't already have, so the second picture is one of the inside where I created a little pocket to house said gift card. Hoping she'll like it.
Stamp sets: Oh so lovely,canvas, Its your birthday. Ink: ruby red, sanded, mellow moss, chocolate chip. Card: Ruby red, chocolate chip, whisper white and river rock. Accessories: 1/4" chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, word window and 1 3/4" circle punches, blender pen.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

great card & gift idea - this is such a sweet set, I'm always borrowing my sister's set

Michelle said...

This card is just beautiful! Great job Kim - I'm sure Lorraine will just love it. Hope the party was fun! See you Wednesday
Michelle