Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Xmas card 1



Wow has a week past quickly or what? In fact hasn't the month just shot by? Its almost time for my monthly Stamp club get together. This time I promised the ladies a Christmas card, a fathers day card and ?. Yep I still don't know quite what we're doing yet but I am getting there. I still have technically got four days to go, plenty of time, not! Anyway. This is the very quick xmas card I have come up with for them to do. I'm a bit limited in my Xmas stamps ( i keep putting of buying them for something else thinking there's heaps of time to get them and what do you know its now well past the half way mark and I still haven't got the sets I want to get). Anyway ( just realised I say that quite a bit will have to come up with something else to say i think). Onwards and upwards. He He He. I have used All about christmas wheel on the front along with the very cool Dashing designer paper. Throw in some river rock, old olive, whisper white, and ruby red cardstock and the star punches and presto one card in less than 5mins. I got to thinking thats probably a bit too quick for them so decided to add to the middle an insert with whisper white cardstock and a couple of festive favourite stamps I might just have to run a few of these off for my xmas card recipient's too I think.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Uuuum, am I missing something?? Can't see a photo!
LOL - Are you having a blonde day, or am I??
See you in the morning!
Michelle

sujy said...

Thanks for a lovely evening, once again Kim! Had a fab time. Looking forward to some more of the same soon.x

Anonymous said...

I have this wheel and need some inspiration - I may have found some - thanks :)

Michelle said...

Oh worth waiting for the photo Kim! Great card - the dashing paper looks cool. Thanks!