Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Always

This is the swap I came up with for our monthly M & M's meeting. The challenge was mens/boys card. I must confess this one was hard. I really didn't want to have to use wanted, and lovely as a tree again - these being the only menish stamp sets I own, so I tried to use my newest purchase Always and as you can see I didn't quite pull it off, especially compared to the really awesome job the rest of the ladies did. Oh well there's always next month - xmas card challenge.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never thought of using that set for male cards.. Great idea

Tru said...

You're card was awesome - I think even my favorite.

Michelle said...

I agree Kim - this card was fantastic. Great job - even if it was hard work!!
Thanks! Hope you are surviving school holidays. I am - JUST!!!