Friday, October 31, 2008

m & m's meeting

Man am I a bad blogger! Once again a week has passed ( well over this time)and I have not managed to post. So with a gentle reminder from a good friend about the lack of new inspiration on my blog this is what I have to show you. Our monthly m & m's swap was to design a xmas card. As you can see the ladies once again came up with some marvellous desgns. Helen supplied us with tution for making the xmas cracker. These are so cool, I am definitely going to make more of these for the table at xmas, the only problem will be deciding on which DSP to use seeing as there are so many cool choices. The bottom pic is the card I contributed to the Swap. I so love season of joy and am really going to miss this when the mini finishes ( 30 November).
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wooohoo!! GREAT to see you blogging again. You're not bad - just busy! Thanks for posting these - I still haven't got around to it. Have a great weekend.
Michelle