Sunday, October 19, 2008

October Stamp Clup Projects

Wow, today is simply gorgeous. Must say its a bit of a shame I have to head into work shortly but thems the breaks. Thought I'd give you a quick post on two of the three projects we made at this months stamp club on Friday. Once again I left everything till the last minute and prayed the ladies would enjoy what I had whipped up. I was a little bit worried but I think they all liked them. I love these nights they just seem to lift your spirits. Lots of laughs, lots of stamping what could be better than that?



Genie Bag/Gift bag


Pop Up Card












Inside of Pop Up Card.


















Enjoy Your Day!
Posted by PicasaEdited To Add: Don't you just hate the gremlins in your computer. You spend ages lining things up in your posts and the minute you post them they shift them out of line! Arghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

3 comments:

Tru said...

Love your Pop Up card!! gorgeous!

Michelle said...

I'm SURE the ladies all loved these projects! LOVE your card, and the bag is really cute as well. Well done - last minute really worked well for you!

Kathy Lea said...

i love the bird illustration!