Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Christmas Boot

After Blog hopping for awhile today I decided to give the xmas stocking stuffers found on Anna Sutherland's blog (original designer Lauren Meader) a go. They are just the cutiest thing. I tried to make it look like a santa boot rather than a stocking not sure if I quite pulled the santa boot look off but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I've decided these are going to be one of the items we will make at stamp club this month. I still have three Fridays to go before this happens but I just had to share. So if my ladies are checking out my blog sorry to spoil part of the surprise but I will console myself with the knowledge that you still don't know what I will stuff them with. Can anyone guess I wonder?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

bought a smile to my face - that's sweet - well done!

Helen said...

very cool. I'm looking forward to making it. I think (or hope) that you will be filling it with stampin up markers, stamps, inks and card. It's ok to wish.
:-)

Michelle said...

Ooooh - it's SO got to be something CHOCOLATE - right?!!
Michelle