Monday, November 17, 2008

Cute or what?

Thought I'd share with you some Cased Cards. Is this just the cutest thing you've seen? I sat down Saturday to create some Xmas cards and had a bit of a block. Splitcoast to the rescue! Can't remember who the original designer is of the cards I found unfortunately or I would give credit. Both Santa's are made using Su's very cool punches. I so love the top santa he is just so cute. He is the combination of a couple of different images on splitcoast combined together. The second card was originally created using a nestability for the face and surrounding hair, while not actually owning these I made do with the scallop punch and large 13/8 circle punch. Which I think turned out just great. Add some googly eyes and voila. The third card uses the stamp set snow flurries and the large13/8 square punch. I mixed some dazzling diamonds with some white ep for the star/snow flakes down the side.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

sujy said...

Oh what a night... Thanks for another lovely evening. -And a shed load of fudge!

The cards look even betterer in real life!