Wednesday, November 26, 2008

More of Xmas

Yes I know. Another week has passed again. Really I have no excuse, time just seems to whiz by. Last night I was busy blog hopping and came across some really cool boxes on Andrea Walfords blog. Both these were orginally Easter items if your checking out her blog (and are simply too cute for words). The top one is a peek-a-boo gable box, and the bottom a door hanger treat pouch. I needed a better image I think for inside the peek-a-boo, so will have to give this another go. Maybe some presents peeking up might be better.

Enjoy your week and remember there is only 4 more days left to make purchases out of the current Spring mini.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle said...

HOW COOL!! Awesome card (how DID you make that?) and the treat box is adorable! Must make some of those for the boys I think!
Thanks Kim - once again, fabulous projects!
Michelle