Friday, November 14, 2008

New Product



There goes another week. Boy do they just keep flying past. I can't believe how fast Xmas is approaching. I am so unprepared this year. Usually I have almost all my Xmas shopping done by now, not this year, I have absolutely none done and the worst is I'm not even sure what the kids are getting. I'll have to get a wriggle on won't I. Anyway I made a couple of cards this week I thought I'd share with you all. They both use some very cool new stuff out of the summer mini due out on the 1st of December. I love being a demo and getting to pre-order stamp sets.




This is the card I made for my Dads birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD ( not that he reads my blog but the thoughts there). It uses For Father out of the summer mini. I just love the image on this card. Its so cute. Both my kids had to make cards as well and both begged to use this same stamp set. So with a little supervision of my gorgeous new product Pop/Dad ended up with three puppy cards.





This next card is one I made for my Aunty who very graciously gave us a very lovely wall unit. It uses Embrace life and Say It with Scallops stamp sets, as well as two very cool new punches.








Okay off to create some more.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ooooh - LOVE THEM!! Great cards Kim, I really really love the Embrace Life set. I'm still trying to plough my way through the 'stuff' in my office to get to play with my new sets... one day!