Monday, November 17, 2008

Post 2






Alright so I was onto a bit of a roll by the time I finished the last three cards and thought I'd keep going.

The top card uses Pick a petal, many merry messages and Priceless. I made a template for the base of the candles using a scrap of white card and punched out some squares then sponged around the edges and stamped the swirl from priceless on. I stamped the flame of the candle in summer sun ink, rock n rolled in pumpkin pie , then used my glue pen and dazzling diamonds to finish it off.








This one uses Solomn stillness, many merry messages and festive favourites. Another very simple card but I still think its quite effective. I stamped the snow flakes with white craft ink on night of navy cardstock. Teared a piece of whisper white for the snow and sponged the top with Sanded ink. Stamped the Tree from solemn stillness, cut out and attached with a square of close to cocoa sponged around the edges for the trunk of the tree.
















This one is a tag punch star.

No comments: