Saturday, January 3, 2009

Desk Top Calendar

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

" May all the dreams in your eyes, the desires in your hearts, and the hopes in your lives, blend together to give you the most spectacular New Year ever".

Well we can only but hope can't we. Yet again the weeks have passed by so quickly, this is definitely the longest between my posts(I'm sure?). Can't believe its all over though. All that hyp and quick as a blink its gone. I even took down all the xmas decorations yesterday, making it feel back to normal. Anyway today is the first time I've been in my stamp room since just before xmas so I thought I'd make a desk top calendar for work. These are so simple to make I can't believe I used to go out and buy them!

Receipe: Card & Ink: wild wasabi, chocolate chip, whisper white and really rust. Stamp sets: Live your dream(summer mini) & True friend (now finished spring mini).

Well I guess I better go do some housework, can't spend all day playing (well I could but I doubt the rest of my family would let me).
Enjoy Your Day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Fabulous! Love the colours, as well as the layout. Bring this along also please!...