Saturday, January 17, 2009

What went wrong?

Okay so this is going to be a really quick post as I've noticed I'm slipping in my posts again! My Stamp club resumes again tonight at 6pm and I still don't have all the projects organised yet. Nothing like a bit of last minute pressure! However the cakes in the oven so I'm hoping the food will help. He He :D. I wanted to try and use the stamp set friendly flowers from the summer mini. This is the very first time I have inked it. And I have no idea what went wrong! This was not at all what I had envisioned. Doesn't it just scream at you? Too Busy...maybe? Wrong colour choice....maybe? Lost mojo.......probably! One things for sure I had better get it together before 6pm!

On a brighter note my walk-in-wardrobe is all but complete just waiting for the wall-paper to dry so we can put the organisers in and its done. Yippee. No more sanding dust, no more painting, no more clothes in every room in the house, and more time to play now the work is done. I must say a huge thanks to my friend Shirlz for the loan of her hubby to hang the wall-paper last night. I'm sure we'd still be looking at jib next month ( or worse I would have attempted myself and botched it) if not for his awesome help.

Right off to do something for tonight!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tracey Old said...

Man all that cutting out it must have taken you ages.I think it looks great. Check my Blog you are one of my nominees for a blog award.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,
I'm just visiting some NZSU blogs & popped in to say Hi :o)

Keryn Campbell said...

Your card looks great. Maybe try a white base card to replace the grey if you want to try something different.

Michelle said...

You think this card is wrong??! I think it's great - love the colours. Different from what you usually do, but that's GREAT as well. Hope Stamp Club was amazing. I'm sure it was! Looking forward to catching up on Wednesday!