Monday, January 5, 2009

Stationery Gift Set

Well I finally finished this project I started before Xmas so I thought I'd share it with you. This original concept came from the very talented Andrea Walford. Its truely amazing how many talented people there are out there that can come up with these designs. She has a tutorial you can purchase, but anybody who knows me knows I always like to try and figure things out without having to part with money. Yes I know I'm a cheap skate. I just loved the idea that it all folded up into this cute little box. So I'm hoping I did her justice in what I came up with. I think I did all right? It has a calendar to record those special dates, cards to send, writing pad and pen (for those letters grandma likes to get) and finally stamps to send when finished. Check out the Stamp on the front of the box it is one of the free "Yummy" new sets you can earn while salebration is on. Make sure you check out these sets with your Stampin' Up demonstrator. Got to love free stuff!
Anyway santa still didn't bring me broadband so while I've been patiently waiting for dial up to load these pics my children have been unpatiently waiting for me, can't blame them really the process can be quite long sometimes, so I'm off to do some stuff with the kids.
Have a nice day!



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tru said...

Hey Kim, this is awesome. Please, please bring it to the next m&ms meeting so we can see IRL.

Michelle said...

AWESOME!! You've done it! You are so clever, can't wait to see it as well!

Scrappydo said...

HI there, I'm a new demonstrator in NZ and I would love to be able to do a class using this design. Is it possible to send me your instructions at all? I don't want to impose on you, so if you would rather not, that is fine. Thanks
Kelly - knelsonNZ@gmail.com