Monday, January 19, 2009

Stamp Club projects

Morning all thought I'd share with you the other two projects the ladies from my stamp club made on Saturday night. The first card was not my own design it was based on
this card by Beate Schupp. She really saved my bacon with this one. Two hours before the ladies were coming and I had no idea what to do. Sitting there blank panicing was not a good look! lol. The colour concept came from the Kwerner #38 challenge (ruby red, petty in pink, pumpkin pie, and whisper white- very femine)I'd been meaning to have a go at. I had to add the old olive for the leaves however. I think I'm really going to like using this sale-a-bration set. Its very cute and sweet. The second card uses the stamp set Like it a Latte. Colours are Chocolate chip, creamy caramel, real red, and whisper white. The steam from the mug is on acetate with stazon for a different effect. We used puff paint for the foam and a spritzer tool to add cocoa ( hope thats the right word for it- I have never had any sort of coffee or tea for that matter drink before) on the top. I think the ladies enjoyed themselves ( I know I did). Now maybe just maybe I might start next stamp club soon so I don't have a panic attack again. Yeah right!.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

they're both lovely but especially love the job you've done with Botanical Blooms the butterfly is just a perfect touch

Michelle said...

WONDERFUL projects, yet again, but really, 2 HOURS BEFORE!!! You are picking up some really bad habits from me I think... not like you at all. I'm sure you'll be more organised for next month. LOVE your cards - just beautiful. See you tomorrow.