Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Eastern Bloooms

I haven't had a lot of time to stamp (when do I ever?) between working nights and entertaining the kids during the school holidays so in order to finish my stationery set with cards I finally got to casing some of the cards I have saved on my computer. One day I might actually start saving the name of the person who created them when I save the photo so I can give credit. Anyway thank you to who ever these lovely cards (ok so I changed a couple of them a little bit but the concept was yours) originated from. Its just great that when your in a fix you can turn to a wealth of blogs out there for inspiration.

So today I promised the kids a trip to the movies so we're off to see BOLT. Hope its good. I realised today I have not been to see any adult movie in................. at least 9 years. I'm picking it must be some where around then seeing as my son turns 9 soon and I know I haven't been to one since before he was born. Maybe I could make that a new years resolution, I know its just a trivial thing but none of my usual resolutions ( you know weight loss, Pay off the mortage, go on a holiday etc) come true so maybe this one has a chance. Baby Steps :). Its such a gorgeous day outside that I'm hoping I can also fit all the bikes in my tiny car and seeing as we're heading to town we can hopefully have a ride along our very beautiful coastal walkway. Trudi has a very cool photo of our walkway for any of you from out of New Plymouth on her blog. Any way enough rambling I've seen the time and I must fly.

Have a nice day.

2 comments:

Tru said...

Enjoy your bike ride, I ditched the kids yesterday and biked along the walkway by myself, it was lovely.

Michelle said...

Pick me - Pick me!! I'll come with you to the movies! I just went yesterday to the Benjamin Button movie - very long, but a moving story! Makes you think. Hope you got to bike, and that BOLT was great!
Catch you soon