Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Black Magic

Check me out........ Hope this makes up for the lack of activity recently. So these are my trials with the BLACK MAGIC technique I have seen on a few blogs lately. This was so much fun to create. I grabbed one A4 sheet of black cardstock, my white craft ink and fabulous flowers stamp set and went to town over the page. Dried, chopped in 1/4's, watercolour pencilled and white gel penned for that extra pop. Couldn't resist trying out some different colours with co-ordinating cardstock. Hope you like. I think these would make a pretty cool hostess gift set with the right box. Hmmmmmm now there's an idea.


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Shirlz said...

These cards are gorgeous they certainly do pop, will have to show me how you do it, maybe at your card class/stamp club?? hint hint

Tru said...

Wow these are gorgeous, I almost brought this set the other night but didn't, next time. Love the technique, thanks for sharing how it's done, I've seen it on another couple of blogs but you had to pay for the tutorial.
TFS
Trudi

Sarah Gough said...

These are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing :-)

Shirlz said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Hope you have a great day, and get lots of goodies and cake

Michelle said...

GREAT job Kim! Must be becos' you're older and wiser that you make such great cards!! LOL.
Hope you had a great day.
Michelle