Monday, June 23, 2008

Boatloads of Love

Gosh doesn't time fly. I've just realised how long its been since my last post. I've only just got both my kids back to school after 3 weeks of Chicken pox. You know how it goes one gets it, gets over it, then blow me down the other one gets it gets over it and the first one gets a cold. Oh well, you get that. This card I threw together tonight for my nephews birthday tomorrow. Not quite sure its appropriate for a nine year old, but I'm picking he'll be more interested in whats inside of it than anything else. I was hoping to combine my M & M's challenge to use bold bright card stock, and Blair's birthday in one hit but I think I'll have to have another crack at the bold bright challenge. I have a week left so I should be able to come up with something. Bold brights is not a card stock I use a lot of, its always good to try something new though. Push oneself to create. Listen to me(he he). Anyway enough burbling. .















Stampin' Up! news. There's a new SPRING MINI CATALOGUE coming our way. As a demonstrator i've had the awesome privilege of a sneak peek and believe you me there are some fantastic stamps and accessories in this catalogue. I'll have to start saving my pennies cause once again I want lots. It Starts 1st August and runs till 30 November, so be sure to keep an eye out for it. Well thats all for now. I'll try not to take so long with my next post.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tru said...

Hey Kim. You've been busy! Love this card. It's been posted on NZSU.
Hope you're having a good week.

Michelle said...

WOW - love this card Kim. Great colours! BTW, You've been tagged - check out my blog for details!
See you tonight.
Michelle