Sunday, June 1, 2008

Dads day


Last post for the night. While I still had the gear out from my colour challenge I whipped up this card as well. I have a workshop coming up where my hostess would like a father's day card hence the two pics tonight while I attempt to find one good enough to use at a workshop. Not sure if either of these will actually make the cut but thought I'd post anyway.


Receipe: Card: river rock, blue bayou, chocolate chip. Ink: chocolate chip, old olive, handsome hunter. Stamps:lovely as a tree, dads day. Accessories: designer label, horizontal slit, chocolate chip ribbon, non SU brads.

Hope your all enjoying a lovely long weekend.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tru said...

Great news on the bike, Baylee's with her Dad this weekend doing the same thing. Love your cards, they've both been posted on NZSU.

Michelle said...

Not sure if your card makes the cut??? WHAT ARE YOU?? BLIND?? They are amazing. Love them both Kim, great job. Think I'll need to case these for my Fathers Day card as well. THANKS!

Shirlz said...

Well I believe this is a great card and one that I would love to make at party, I think you should ask the lovely hostess and I bet she would say yes too