Sunday, June 29, 2008

Garden Whimsey Bold Brights Challenge

Ok so here it is. It's so funny how sometimes when I'm just doing something for the fun of it a card just flows together but when challenged to use a specific thing I have the toughest time. Does any one else have this problem? I hardly ever use bold brights I don't know why cause there are some lovely colours. I had almost completed this when I thought it needs something else? A touch of crystal effects and a sprinkle of dazzling diamonds and instant bling. I think it just finishes it off nicely.

Alright if you kept reading ladies you spoiled your surprise. Hope you like. Look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations tomorrow night.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tru said...

Very pretty, Kim. I've had about 3 attempts at my swaps. Think I've got it sussed now. Have a good week.

Michelle said...

Very cool card Kim - I DIDN'T keep reading until this morning. Aren't I good??!! LOL
Thanks for this card - love it.
Michelle
p.s what date will your STAMP CLUB be starting??