Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Origami Necktie and Shirt

Wow. What a buzz. Today I decided to do some blog surfing (how unusual :D) and came across an origami necktie and shirt card. I just had to have a play. This is what I came up with. I felt like a little kid jumping around and yahooing when I had accomplished this ( My son Liam who is home with chicken pox, poor boy, thought me rather hilarious I might add). Don't you just love trying something new and it working out on the very first go. I unfortunately only have dial up so when i watched the video tutorial I had to have lots of patience. Not something I normally have a lot of in abundance but I managed ya. There are so many talented ladies out there I don't know where they come up with some of there ideas but I thank them for leaving wonderful instructions for the rest of us to follow. Here is the tutorial I followed. Thanks Susanna Boyd.

Receipe: Card. Chocolate chip, sage shadow, close to coca, very vanilla. Stamps: Canvas, dads day. Ink: close to coca, sage shadow. Accessories: Outlaw DSP, chocolate chip ribbon, designer label, 13/8 punch, horizontal slit, dimensionals, sponges, non SU brads. Also used DTP technique on main close to cocoa card (love the look).
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tru said...

Wow!! This is very cool. Hope you're nice and warm - it's freezing here.