Sunday, June 29, 2008

More Blossoms Abound

Morning All. This is what I've been up to the past few days. My nana is a social butterfly. She loves any reason to send cards to her friends. So I thought I'd help her out and send her a box gift set of blossoms abound. These two will accompany the previous two from my other post and two more in the making with matching envies and the finished box. Stay tuned for that. I have put a sneak peak of the box so far but will post again when complete.






This one uses bashful blue, brilliant blue, mellow moss and chocolate chip ink, co-ordinating cardstock , whisper white grosgrain ribbon and finally some real SU brads (yay).
Pumpkin pie, apricot appeal, old olive, co-ordinating cardstock, plus the background has paisley b/g stamped on it.

Gift box in the making - stayed tuned for finished product.







I pulled a late night last night trying to come up with my bold brights challenge for our monthly M & M's meeting tomorrow night as i have work tonight and tomorrow. Nothing like last minute pressure on oneself. I hope they like what I came up with. To any of the ladies reading my post you can stop now or you'll spoil the surprise. Here we go....................................................................
Posted by Picasa

No comments: