Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Garden Whimsey

I know........... its been ages since my last post. A great friend gave me a gentle reminder today so thought I better hop to it and post some new stuff. Had My workshop on Saturday thoroughly enjoyed myself( just love to be stamping with others nothing like it), my hostess was bowled over to receive a free level one hostess set. She had not anticipated getting this so it was so awesome to see her achieve it. We made one male card and one female card. I was in a bit of a panic late friday night, not a clue as to what i was going to do for the female card when I spied this lovely card off of Alisa Tilsner blog. If you haven't seen her blog yet head on over for a look. The colouring with markers she does is really awesome. All lovely rich vibrant colours. Well worth a visit. Thanks Alisa for this inspiration it went down a real treat.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: