Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fall Flowers Criss Cross Box

Hello again. My time flys when your having fun, and boy have I been having some fun. I recently signed up in the spiltcoast forums for stampin up demos and came across this really cool criss-cross box template. Knew I had to give it a go. This is box number two after a wee teething error. I have as of yet not purchased any 12*12 card stock so modified the instructions to fit standard card. This worked really well, cards fit beautifully, until it came time to put the envies in. Then I had a wee measurement issue. Never to mind a few more adjustments and box number two is perfect. I just love the colours. I pulled all the colours for the cards from the fall flowers DSP, so you will see pictured really rust, sahara sand, old olive and whisper white along with
matching inks. I wasn't sure how this was going to turn out but I am really rather pleased with the results. I have so far managed 7 cards and envies, thats such an odd number I will have to do 1 more but really wanted to blog this for you all seeing as its been awhile (now there's an understatement right!). No matter how hard I try I only ever seem to be able to blog 4 pics in one go, then have to wait hours for blogger to insert the rest (oh for broadband I will get it one day), so tonight I am being cheeky and am going post the next four in another blog so I don't have to wait as long.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle said...

UNBELIEVEABLE!! These cards & box are just so awesome. Thanks Kim - they must have taken you ages to make.