Sunday, July 13, 2008

Nifty Notepad

What do you think? While blog hopping (yes again) I came across this nifty notepad. I thought it might just make the perfect make and take for my stamp club this friday. While I'd like to give credit to the original designer unfortunately I saved this to my computer awhile ago and no longer Know who this is. If anybody knows let me know so I can update this post. I am a bit nervous about my stamp club. This is the first one I have attempted. I hope the ladies are going to like what I come up with. I still have two more things to make. Hmm............. what to do? If anybody has anything they have made for one of their stamp clubs they'd like to share it would be greatly appreciated.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ExpandForFree said...

I like the notepad a lot. The cover looks nice and delicate.

Would you like your blog to gain more popularity? Please visit my blog at http://expandforfree.blogspot.com which provides a free Blog Expansion service.

Michelle said...

YOU HOPE THEY LIKE IT??? It's fantastic! Great job Kim. I'm sure the girls will LOVE it!
Don't be nervous - you've got a great group of women who already love what you do.
Have lots & lots of fun!
Michelle
p.s Have I told you how proud I am that you are actually doing this?? I'm so impressed Kim. Well done 8-)