Wednesday, July 2, 2008

July Stamp Club

This is what we made today at our monthly stamp club meeting. It's called an explosion book or scrapbook in a box (i think?). This was such fun to make. We had no photos, we simply decorated, added embellishments and voila. Well, okay some of them went voila, me, I took a little bit longer than most. Lucky for me Michelle didn't have lunch time plans today. Sorry Michelle! I took what I didn't finish home with me and have just completed now. I must say I don't have many real photos anymore they all seem to have accummulated on disk. But I really wanted to see it finished so it was quite fun fishing out the old photo albums for something half pie decent. It's quite unreal how much your kids can change in the process of growing up. My DH at one point asked "who's this a photo of?". I did find some wallet size portraits of the kids we'd got taken awhile back that fit just perfect. There are two spaces left in my box without photos on. They are for me and dh and one for all of us. I will have to get those taken soon to really finish it off.
I have used Brocade Background Dsp, chocolate chip, ruby red and very vanilla cardstock, matching inks and lots of punches.



Posted by Picasa














2 comments:

Tru said...

This is very cool. Everyone's turned out so differently. I've nominated you for an award, visit my blog to check it out.

Michelle said...

Your photos are very cool. Well done on completing it at home - it's easy to put it away for "another day" to complete, so good on you!