Wednesday, July 2, 2008

M & M's Bold Brights Swap

You'll have to excuse the poor quality of the photos tonight but I really wanted to show you some of the things I have been receiving and doing over the last couple of days. I really wish there was some way of making the photos turn out the same regardless of day or night.
Any how these are the swaps I received from my M & M's (michelle's mob) meeting on monday night.
Aren't they just the coolest. For those of you who haven't read my previous post we were challenged to use bold brights card stock. Once again it was an awesome night. Lots of great tips, advice and plenty of laughs to boot. Can't wait for the next meeting.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tru said...

Thanks for posting these, they are very cool. I've changed mine so many times. I've finally settled on one so will get it to you in the next few days.

By the way if you change the light balance setting on your camera from sun to irridescent your photos will come out better. Bring your camera to the nxt M&M's meeting if you want me to show you how.

Michelle said...

LOL - you are just soooo easy to impress Kim! Thanks so much for posting these - I STILL haven't got around to doing it!
See you Wednesday.
Michelle