Monday, July 28, 2008

Card Organiser

Tonight I finally got to create this really cool card organiser by Dannie that I had saved to my pictures for quite some time now. I needed a piece of 12x12 cardstock and up until just recently had not got round to purchasing any. Well I bit the bullet last week and ordered some. So tonight I got to play. This was really easy to make and even though it was a video tutorial on my very slow dial-up, it really didn't take that long to make. I have used Fall flowers DSP again. I so love this paper. Its definitely one of my favs. I think this still needs a little something to finish it off, but at the moment I can't quite figure it out. Its going to bug me till I do though. Any suggestions?
Well we finally had some okay weather again today after a pretty shocking week. Hopefully its on the turn and will continue to be good. Although I don't like our chances. Right I'm off to bed might just make it befor midnight tonight :D.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Janine Rutherford said...

this is really great and will be so useful! My only suggestion for you would be to have the word "CARDS" on the bottom left hand corner in either chipboard letters or stamped and cut out and raised with dimensionals. It might give it more 'balance' on the front??

Michelle said...

WOW WOW!! Kim - this looks amazing. You're sooo clever! Missing catching up with you on Thursdays - we need to have a protest at Inglewood High I think! LOL. Great work - must have a try at this.
Michelle