Monday, July 21, 2008

Third stamp club project

Hello again. I've noticed its been three days since my last post so I thought I'd quickly pop on the final project we made at stamp club on Friday. I also did this exact card in purely pomegrante, I couldn't decide which one to use so gave the ladies the choice of which one they'd like to do. It was a very enjoyable night, and I have to say a big thanks to Shirlene and Toni for kicking my but into gear and organising this for me. Without them I'm sure I still would be floundering about. Not sure if you can tell in the photo or not but there's a wee bit of crystal effects with dazzling diamonds in the very centre of the flower in the middle. It just cried out to be dazzled a little.

Receipe: Card: sage shadow, chocolate chip,whisper white, co-ordinating inks, Stamps: bud basics, blossoms abound, and a sneek peek at a new wheel out of the spring mini - daisy dash. Large and small oval punches with SU Brads, and chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: