Tuesday, July 8, 2008

QKD Bloggers Club




I have been busting to share this really awesome news with you all for ages, I finally figure this is close enough now so................. I got asked to be a honorary PRINCESS for the day for the Queen Kat Designs Bloggers Club (http://www.qkdbloggers.blogspot.com/ ). What is this you may ask...... a club of crazy stamping bloggers that make all kinds of paper crafting projects ( to Quote). They feature 1 person each day and celebrate their creations. The Bloggers Club has featured over 100 people so far. See. How cool is that. My featured day is July 10th. Can't wait to see something I've created on somebody else's blog. He He. Crazy aye. Not long now.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

HOW COOL!!! AND how did you manage to keep that very exciting news from me???
I'm off to check it out now.
Well done - yet another group of people who are totally amazed by your wonderful creations!