Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Late night Stampin'

Okay so I have finally just finished my swaps for our monthly M &M's (michelle's mob) meeting. Tomorrow morning, which is now not very far away, we will be swapping cards made using stamps out of the new spring mini. I can't wait to see what everyone has come up with as I just love all the new stamp sets in this catalogue. I was going to post a pic of my swap for you all seeing as I am the only crazy one likely to be awake at this hour for peeking but I have taken a few photos now and they all look really shocking. So you will have to hang in there a little bit longer and hopefully I will find some time to blog tomorrow afternoon. In the meantime I will leave you with this email I got sent today.


As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will.
You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too,so remember how it felt when yours was broken.
You'll fight with your best friend.
You'll blame a new love for things an old one did.
You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone
you love.
So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every
sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.


Now there's something to ponder on.

1 comment:

Tru said...

Thanks for the make and take today, such a cool project,great to hear your Stamp Club went well. Have a good week.