Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Carte Postale

I just started my new hours in my new job today and I must say i'm liking it very much. Usually i would be at work at night (freezing i might add at this time of year) until 11 or 12. Tonight i find myself at home cozy as, fire blazing, stamping and sipping wine. So this is what I did on my very first night at home. I hauled my stampin gear out to the lounge in front of the fire and created this. The colours don't look quite as good in the photo much better in real life. I have used the faux tile technique on this card. I love the tile look and it is so simple.


Receipe: Card: soft sky, tempting turquoise, pixie pink. Ink: night of navy, bashful blue. Stamps: leaves a la carte, carte postale. Accessories: Versamark, clear ep, brayer, white gel pen(for highlights in Leaves), paper piercer, mat pack, crop-a-dile, non SU eyelet,dimensional, 13/8" square punch, 11/4" circle, 1/2" circle.

Sorry was supposed to put Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 2008/2009 on bottom of photo not sure how to do it now so hope this is good enough.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: