Sunday, May 4, 2008

Storage

Sorry folks no cards today. My brothers A Gem. After visiting Michelle Forces blog http://micheleforce.blogspot.com and seeing her awesome stamp room and Storage ideas I very sweetly emailed my brother a pic of her stamp pad cabinet and pleaded for him to make me one. Not even a week later and he arrived on my door step to make it for me. Five Hours later with some help from my hubby and this is the finished project. My goal now- to fill mine so it looks as cool as Michelle's. Thanks guys your legends.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Michele Force said...

Looks very nice! Like I say - the way to a woman's heart is... stamp supply storage solutions!! :o)

(Thanks for the blog plug too. I'm glad you liked my room!)

Shirlz said...

Very impressive, I see talent must run through the whole family

Tru said...

Ooohh I want one!

Michelle said...

OK! So what's his name, and how much will he charge if 100 demos want one of these?? LOL. A very clever man obviously! It's just great, and now I'm very jealous!
Have a great week - kids back at school YAY!
See you soon.
michelle