Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Nuetrals Challenge

I'm Back! I've had blogging withdrawls. Gosh darn don't you hate when your computer crashes. A valuable lesson learnt however. I procrastinate a lot, I'm always saying i will back that up I will. Well as you can guess i didn't back it up. I lost lots. I have only just managed to put almost everything back on, some stuff is gone for good. You get that I guess when you don't back things up. I'm going to try to make a concience decision to back up on a regular basis. Anyway enough of that now.


Today we had our monthly M&M (michelle's mob) meeting. Our challenge was to use neutrals card stock. The first card is the one I submitted. I wasn't sure where I was going to start with this challenge but am pleased with the outcome.

Stamps: baroque motifs, carte postale, polka dot (bg) its your birthday.

These are from the very talented ladies that attended our meeting.( I hope you don't mind ladies that I've posted these, I just love them and wanted to share your awesome job with everyone).






This is the really cool Make and Take Trudi came up with for us.
I Had so much fun this morning it was really great (wish all meetings could be like the ones we have). Thanks ladies. Looking forward to next months challenge to use bold brights card stock.
Bye for now.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

SO glad you enjoyed it Kim! Thanks for hosting us. You know the leftover M&M's you gave me to take home... well, they didn't live to see another day. Shame on me!
Hope Liam is doing ok.
Great to see you are back blogging again.
Michelle