Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Lovely as a tree

This ones for you Shirlz. Something new for you to look at sorry its been so long since I blogged. I had a really awesome day today. I went to my monthly stamp club this morning hosted by the very talented michelle (http://www.o2bstampin/ ). Boy did she have some cool stuff for us to make today. And yes she has already posted them on her blog so whip over and have a peek they're really neat.
My intentions were good tonight I was meant to make a birthday card for my nephew who turns 11 next week (was trying to be organised lol) never quite made it. This is what I came up with instead. More manly I think than boyish. It was based on a card I had spied on at Michelle's. She really does do some awesome stuff. As for my nephews card guess I'll just have to play another night. Well I'm off to bed now. See you tomorrow night Shirlz. Night All.

Receipe: Card: More mustard, old olive, bravo burgundy, whisper white. Stamp: Lovely as a tree. Ink: Lots involved for sponging. Accessories: black embossing powder, non SU eyelets.




1 comment:

Michelle said...

KIM! This is nothing like my card - apart from the stamp set!! LOL. You are so talented. Now I'm going to be casing YOUR card here. The colours are just gorgeous. Thanks so much for your kind comments - you are just so sweet!