Sunday, May 18, 2008

Wallet Card/boys cards


First off I just want to say sorry for the poor quality with the photos. I'm not sure why they've turned out the way they have but I think I'm going to have to start taking photo's of the cards during daytime hours. The first is totally cased from Michelle Force's blog (http://www.michelleforce.blogspot.com/) If you haven't been to her blog before you should totally check it out she does some really fab stuff. It is intended for my nephew who turns 11 on tuesday. So hard to buy for as they get older, so have turned to giving money and as soon as I saw this wallet card I knew i had to case it. Check out the nice space on the right hand side inside the card for writing all the sorts of things 11 year olds really wanna read I'm sure.



Receipe: Card: close to cocoa, chocolate chip, very vanilla. Ink: chocolate chip. Stamp:It's your birthday, wanted. Accessories: sponges, black marker for stitching, acetate


The next two cards are maybe for a workshop I'm doing this Wednesday. I asked my hostess if there was anything in particular she would like to make and she said a boys card. Out came my ever faithful wanted. I have used this set so much it is definitely one of my favs, right up there with scribble this and baroque motifs (gotta love those swirls) . I think I'm leaning towards the first card more than the second as it has too much soft sky in it I think. Still, there's three more days however to make some more. Leave me a comment on your thoughts. Maybe you can help me decide if either of these would be any good.

I'm going to cheat a bit now as I'm finally feeling like I need some sleep, so..... if you'd like the receipe for either of these two cards email me and I'll happily send it to you (but not tonight lol). Gosh I've just looked around me, I'm gonna definitely have to clean some stuff up before I go to bed I can't even get out the door. I must have just about everything out of my cupboards and draws. Imagine my kids, they'd have a ball in the morning with all this stuff left out. Now there's a scary thought. Right..... off to clean up.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

INKcredible Girl said...

Hi Kim hey are you up for a challenge I see you have seeing spots I have too and cannot seem to do anything cool with it .do you want to do a swap with that set I'll make you a card you make me one and if we give them to michelle to pass on to each other are you keen? megan

Shirlz said...

I am liking this wallet,
you need to teach me how to make it