Saturday, May 17, 2008

Night Out

What an awesome night. I got together with some lovely ladies from inglewood tonight. We all took our stampin supplies to one place and got to share everyone's really cool gear. We stamped a bit and talked lots. It was great. This was my effort for the night, i must have done the lion's share of talking I think. Hope you all have a great weekend.


Receipe: Card: taken with teal, lavendar lace, whisper white. Stamps: Scribble this, So swirly, baroque motifs. Ink: taken with teal, rose red,elegant eggplant,pretty in pink. Accessories: brayer,word window punch, large oval, sponges, non SU brads.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Ahhhem! Sorry, I must have missed my invitation... Just kidding! Sounds like you all had a ball. I can just imagine the noise levels - hope poor Neil didn't have to hear all the giggling and hilarity. Have a great weekend - see you Thursday.
Michelle

Louise F NZ said...

This is really pretty, love the colours you have used.... and that scribbl ethis is always a classic!