Friday, May 2, 2008

Gatefold

My play for the day. Thought i'd try the new gate fold on splitcoast and combine it with the NZSU site challenge for May. This challenge was to use some of the new designer series paper (DSP). I was a bit limited in my choices seeing as I have only got the Outlaw one at this stage, so of course I Had to use Wanted stamp set. It was such a hardship too (lol).



Receipe: Stamps: Wanted, circle of friendship,canvas. Ink: close to cocoa, pumpkin pie. Card: chocolate chip, close to cocoa, very vanilla. Accessories: Scallop punch, 11/4" circle punch,1/2" circle, sponges, dimensionals.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle said...

LOVE this card Kim! Well done - completing the NZSU challenge already. Boy, you make me look REALLY slow! LOL
Enjoy the rainy day - I'm stamping 'til 3pm...
Michelle