Saturday, May 10, 2008

Palette O' Prints

Morning Everyone. Well I just didn't go straight to bed after yesterdays blog, I had to try that delicious colour combo one more time, however this time I added one more coordinating colour (always artichoke). I have also played with the new Palette o' Prints paper available only for the month of May with any $40 purchase for only $14.95. For those of you who don't know about this promotion through Stampin' Up! It's a fabulous pack of 6"x6" designer series paper available in four awesome colours (certainly celery, almost amethyst, rose red,so saffron). There are 48 double sided sheets( twelve sheets of each colour, two sheets of each pattern in each colour). Two of the colours (almost amethyst and So saffron) are not available in the normal Prints Designer Series papers. For more information you can visit http://www3.stampinup.com/nz/enz/

2 comments:

Tru said...

This card is just stunning.. I love how you've coloured the flower. Didn't think much of this set at first but it's starting to grow on me.

Michelle said...

Yep - I agree. The card is amazing! I'm also loving the colour combo - thanks for sharing!
Michelle