Friday, May 9, 2008

Scribble This


My 2nd and final mother's day card. I definitely prefer this one over the other. There's just something about these colours, and who could go wrong with the fabulous colour coach as there guide. I must confess when I first looked up what would go with almost amethyst i said to my husband there's no way these will work (just goes to show what I know aye). I think I'll be using this combination quite a bit more. I am also really liking the Scribble this Stamp Set. Isn't it funny how some days your cards can just flow together quite quickly and others (oh my gosh.....). I wish I had purchased the occasional greetings stamp set - happy mother's day - would have been great to use, guess i'll just have to add it to my wish list (which grows bigger everyday).
Well Mum's hope your not peeking, if you have shame on you (just kidding happy mother's day for Sunday).

Night All.



Receipe: Card: Almost amethyst, rose red, so saffron. Ink: rose red, so saffron. Stamps: scribble this, curvy verses. Accessories: watercolour paper, blender pen, word window punch, sponges, rose red marker.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tru said...

Hey Kim, loved this card, it's been posted on NZSU as an Inspiration card. Check out our Blog Candy up for grabs.